Maria Nila has launched its most sustainable range yet, which is called Eco Therapy Revive.
Ideal for citydwellers and busy clients, this three-step routine is comprised of a shampoo, masque and conditioner. The range gently cleanses the hair and scalp, removes residual product build-up, excessive oils, dead skin cells and pollution particles with micellar technology. What’s more, Maria Nila uses recycled ocean plastic and has a number of eco-friendly credentials to its name.
Revive your clients’ hair
Launched in May, the Eco Therapy Revive range is available in backbar sizes and has a number of powerhouse ingredients to revive your clients’ hair and scalp gently:
• Micellar Cleansing Technology: Micellar cleansing technology gently and effectively capsulises oil, grease and residual styling products into the molecule. The capsuled dirt can be easily rinsed out with water thanks to the micelle’s dual solubility.
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: The aloe vera plant has emollient, moisturising, calming and healing properties that are perfect for creating a healthy scalp.
• Hair Botanical Proteins: A composition of hydrolysed kale protein, hydrolysed carrot protein and hydrolysed lemon protein work together to increase the amount of moisture in the hair by helping it bind and preserve water. As dry and frizzy hair lacks water, this unique composition will give the hair a moisturised and smooth result.
• Linseed Extract: When coloured hair gets exposed to sunlight it starts to lose its colour due to the emergence of free radicals. Linseed extract has the capability to capture free radicals, which means it keeps colour looking vibrant.
Revive the ocean
Maria Nila’s packaging is always climate-compensated through reforestation projects. This new range goes one step further. By using recycled ocean waste plastic it is able to provide the world with sustainable products and help free our oceans of plastic pollution. With a growing number of clients looking for sustainable solutions, Maria Nila’s product range makes sure you are aligned with your clients’ values.
Revive the environment
Maria Nila is proud to have the new Eco Therapy Revive series certified by ECOCERT and its rigorous criteria processes. This is the most prestigious certification of sustainable beauty products with over 30 years experience of audit and certification in more than 130 countries. This certification guarantees:
• An environmentally-friendly production process respecting human health
• Responsible use of natural resources such as water, minerals and agro-ingredients
• The formula respects biodiversity
• Absence of petrochemical ingredients such as parabens, phenoxyethanol and synthetic colourants
• No use of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
• Recyclable packaging and as with all Maria Nila products, the new Eco Therapy Revive range is also certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny and the Vegan Society
• 98% natural ingredients certified by ECOCERT.
THE THREE-STEP ECO THERAPY REVIVE RANGE
Step 1: Eco Therapy Revive Shampoo A moisturising detox shampoo that is effective yet gentle with its micellar technology that easily removes impurities and residual product build-up, without disrupting the natural balance of the hair. Thanks to nourishing aloe vera and colour protecting linseed extract, this shampoo can be used on a daily basis.
Step 2: Eco Therapy Revive Masque A deep-treatment masque that hydrates the hair and scalp. The botanical proteins have a repairing effect and will reduce frizz and dryness leaving the hair with a silky soft result. Leave in your client’s hair for between three and 10 minutes depending on condition.
Step 3: Eco Therapy Revive Conditioner A nourishing conditioner with botanical proteins that gently restores the hair and scalp. Thanks to its lightweight formula this conditioner leaves a natural, soft feeling to the hair without weighing it down. Linseed extract will also protect and maintain the vibrant colour in colour-treated hair.
Visit salon-services.comto find out how to stock the range in your salon