Goldwell has an extensive education programme to suit everyone’s needs, whether you’d like to become a Goldwell Master Colorist, Stylist or Master of Texture, there is a course perfect for you...
If you’d like to use 2021 to turn your passion for colour into mastery the Master Colorist course will take your expertise to a new level.
Is this the course for you?
• Master Colorist is a unique colour education and certification programme, internationally standardised by Goldwell.
• You will become a master in terms of confidence, customisation and creativity by staying on-trend and meeting client needs.
• Achieve the highest accolade in colour by mastering each segment – Color Technician, Color Specialist and Color Artist.
A true hairstyle is not just the cut and shape – it’s the seamless integration of both. The Goldwell Master Stylist course will take you through the steps required to deliver the highest level of expertise.
• Essential Shapes – You will learn the fundamentals of haircutting with a three-day seminar for stylists of all levels.
• Contemporary Shapes – Discover contemporary and salon-friendly looks with a two-day seminar suitable for stylists with salon experience.
• Master Stylist Intense – You can complete Essential Shapes and Contemporary Shapes in one hit over five days!
• Advanced Shapes – This two-day seminar explains advanced shapes and multiple techniques for stylists who have completed the Essential Shapes and Contemporary Shapes courses.
Now could be the perfect time to turn your passion for texture into becoming a Goldwell Master Texture Technician.
•Reinvent structure and create the hair your clients will love.
• Learn the latest trends, techniques and services to become a true texture expert.
• The three Master Texture segments (NuWave, Structure + Shine and Kerasilk Control Services) focus on the permanent transformation of shape and texture.
The Goldwell Guest Artist Team are sharing lots of amazing content this year with a selection of Guest Artist Programmes to help you develop your professional skills. From trends and male grooming to cut and colour and healthy hair and scalps, take a look at the schedule and make sure you book early to avoid disappointment…